Wood Deck Drain
Intended for light duty applications such as second floor laundry rooms, utility rooms, loft remodels, kitchens and washrooms, Wood Deck Drain features a sturdy epoxy coated metal Flange designed to firmly secure the Drain to the sub floor.
Your job just got a lot easier.
“Finally a Floor Drain that’s designed for me – a residential contractor. No more having to adapt a drain that was intended for commercial applications. The fact that it fits in a 10” joist space and also adapts to multiple thicknesses of flooring material makes installation a snap.”
- 18 Gauge Epoxy coated Metal Deck Flange
- Trap Seal Primer
- Extra-long Strainer Body – offers adjustability to accommodate vinyl to 1-1/2” thick tile or wood flooring
- 2” or 3” ABS DWV Hub connection
- Available in Round (WDD45) or Square (WDDS44) Stainless Steel Grate design
- Reinforced ABS Flange – eliminates flexing
- Designed to be installed in an 8” joist space
- Can be installed with Waterproofing Membrane (*bronte™ NobleSeal TS Recommended)
- Trap Seal Primer tapped and plugged
- CSA Certified
- Use 6.5” hole saw to cut sub floor (not included)
- Secure Deck Flange with nails or screws (not included)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
OS&B® is a Registered Trademark of Oakville Stamping and Bending Ltd.
ITD35 is Patent Pending.